Banana Berry Smoothie Bowl
We'll be honest: we wish we could cook.
But let's thank the universe for a sec because delicious and healthy doesn't always have to be complicated.
We've been making Smoothie Bowls for a while now, and it's time that we finally shared a recipe with you. This Banana Berry Smoothie Bowl is super easy. Ingredients are accessible at any major supermarket, and it takes about 10 minutes to do. It's also super filling and packed with nutrients.
This particular smoothie bowl has hints of both sweet and sour flavors. Keep reading if you want to know more about how to make this super refreshing snack, good for 1-2 persons.
- 2 Large Frozen Ripe Bananas
- 3/4 Cup Frozen Mixed Berries
- 2 Tbsp Almond or Coconut Milk
- 1 Tbsp Honey (Optional)
- Chia or Flax Seeds
- Granola or Unsweetened Cereal Flakes
- Coconut Flakes
- Sliced Fruits – Kiwi, Banana
- Place the bowl/s you'll be using in the freezer.
- Add your frozen fruits into the blender and blend on low until it becomes a soft serve texture. If you only have a high speed blender, let your fruits defrost for a bit and smush before blending.
- Add 2 tbsp. of your non-dairy choice of milk – we love almond milk, but coconut milk works well too.
- Blend until the consistency is thick and creamy. It must look like soft serve.
- Taste your base and if you want it a bit sweeter, add in your honey and continue to blend.
- Take out your bowl/s from the freezer and pour in your smoothie.
- Add your toppings. Feel free to get creative.